Different Types of Discharge & what each means
Let’s hope you noticed that there are different types of discharge coming out of your yoni lol, but did you know that each indicate a different thing?
Below is a what each different type of cervical fluid mean …
- White— Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection.
- Clear and Stretchy— This is “fertile” mucous and means you are ovulating.
- Clear and Watery— This occurs at different times of your cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercising.
- Yellow or Green— May indicate an infection, especially if it is thick or clumpy like cottage cheese or has a foul odor.
- Brown— May happen right after periods, and is just “cleaning out” your vagina. Old blood looks brown.
- Spotting Blood/Brown Discharge— This may occur when you are ovulating/mid-cycle. Sometimes early in pregnancy you may have spotting or a brownish discharge at the time your period would normally come.
& here’s a general pattern starting from right after your period ends:
- Creamy (lotion/milky)
- Eggwhite (stretchy, clear) *** OVULATION
- Wet (right before menstruation)
& then cycle repeats.
Did you notice how several hours before your period starts, you might notice a wet sensation but no blood. Water is the first thing your uterine lining sheds, & the rest of the lining will soon follow. The amount of times I ran to the toilet thinking I just got my period but then there was nothing… now I know it is pre-shedding of water, a signal our body gives us few hours before the big event! lol
*** This will obviously not occur if you are on the pill as the hormonal pill stops your body from ovulating.
Also check out my previous post on “Interpreting your period blood” & finding out what messages your body is trying to tell you 🙂
I hope you found this post interesting & informative, & if so, please do follow my blog to get notified when I post my next post , which will be “how to use your menstrual cycle to track your spiritual healing” 😉
Also if you haven’t yet, make sure you check out my services (for more info click on each):
- Human Design Report
- Birth chart report (including South & North Node report)
- South & North Node Report (if you already know your birth chart but not your S&N Nodes)
- Reiki Healing
- Yoni Eggs
- Card Readings
Have a beautiful day everyone,
Arwa Ali – Certified Usui, Karuna, Atlantian Reiki & Lemurian Light Master & Teacher. MRes Psychology Graduate, Nutritional Therapist, Card Reader & Blogger.