I like a good detox and I like the idea that by implementing few changes in my diet and lifestyle I can reset and detox my body! Not everyone believes in that and that’s fine.. But why deny how good we feel during and after a detox ! 🙂
Here are my tips in regards to each organ in the body, i will address their function & then tell you how you can detox it. You can add these to your normal daily routine or just follow the detox steps and just have what is recommended below for a minimum of 3 days to feel the difference. I will leave the number of days up to you, depending on your symptoms and will power 😉
- Function: Extremely important organ in the digestive system, it controls our blood sugar levels.
- To detox: start your day with fruit juice: lemons are great, so is tropical fruits like pineapple and leafy greens.
- Function: To filter waste and toxins in the body, there are no more important body parts than the Your kidneys transform what the body doesn’t need into urine
- To detox: fruit – solid or liquid form with parsley and kale
10 Signs You May Have Kidney Disease
- You’re more tired, have less energy or are having trouble concentrating. …
- You’re having trouble sleeping. …
- You have dry and itchy skin. …
- You feel the need to urinate more often. …
- You see blood in your urine. …
- Your urine is foamy. …
- You’re experiencing persistent puffiness around your eyes. …
- Your ankles and feet are swollen.
- Function: The main function of the small intestine is absorption of nutrients and minerals from food.
- To detox: do a simple fast like water fast or apple juice for a day or 3 to flush out the intestine and give the it a rest.
Liver and Gall bladder
- Function: These two work together. The liver breaks down substances that the body can use and produces bile that gets stored in the gallbladder. This bile in the gallbladder helps the body deal with fatty substances.
- To detox: have more garlic, leafy vegetables, carrots and citrus fruits
Signs you need a liver cleanse
- You have acne
- You drink alcohol regularly
- You drank too heavily on a night out or over the weekend
- You eat processed foods often
- Your sugar intake is moderate to high
- You feel fatigued, run down, or just tired throughout the day
- You use chemicals to clean your home
- You are exposed to environmental toxins and pollution (maybe you live in a large city or your workplace uses chemicals)
- Your blood sugar fluctuates often (due to your liver’s overburdened state)
- Your skin is always dry
- You use skincare and cosmetics that contain chemicals daily like lotions, shampoos, conditioners, foundation, etc.
- You have unexplained back pain
& here you have it guys! Hope you found this post useful 🙂 if you did, please like share & subscribe to my blog to get notified for next time I post 🙂