Morning everyone 🙂
I thought I would dedicate my 1st post under the new “Mind” category in this blog to a “Mind, Body & Spirit” Challenge!! I’ve decided to take on this challenge for the month of August 2018 & I hope you can be inspired & join me!! 🙂
I’ve already started it 3 days earlier, but so what, you don’t have to wait till Monday, the 1st, or the start of a new year to start a new habit! 🙂
The challenge is simple and flexible! You can add or take as many items as you want, the whole aim is to challenge and PUSH yourself by doing something NEW & CHALLENGING & most importantly, something that will have a positive impact on you! & this challenge is definitely working on all three aspects of health (mind, body & spirit)!
So here is my list of daily & weekly habits that I will implement this month & in order I choose to follow (I’ll be doing those first thing in the morning) 🙂
- Meditate upon waking up!
- Write your own mantra and/positive affirmations & read them each day
- Journal & set your intentions for the day 🙂
- Write 5 things you are grateful for 🙂 (try and think of something new from the previous day)
- Write down 5 things you have accomplished yesterday (if you doing this first thing in the morning which is what I am doing) but you can also do it before bed, and write 5 things you have accomplished yesterday! It doesn’t have to be anything big – getting out of bed is good enough 🙂
- 5 things you love about yourself!
- Stretch, dance, do some yoga just move your body! 🙂
- Go for a walk – aiming for 10,000 steps at least a day (especially if I am not going to the gym that day)! 🙂
- Read for an hour each day – or listen to an audio book 😉
- Workout at least 4 times a week – that could be a dance class, yoga or home workout 🙂
- Have a self care day at least once a week with yourself! & You simply self indulge with whatever you like on that day, pamper yourself, get a facial or a massage or both, go shopping, treat yourself to a spa day, read books all day and/ watch videos all day!
- Make a vision board
- Eat clean as much as you can 🙂
- I am personally planning on going – grain free!
- & on a raw cleanse for 1 week – at least
- Complete this challenge!! 🙂
I do have a busy August as I will be doing summer school 6 days a week! However I did some preparation last month for this & I feel mentally prepared to do this challenge. I think it’s personally achievable and I would be so proud of myself if I achieve all my goals! It will be worth it 🙂
Again this is personal for me, this might be too difficult for some or super easy for others. Like I said the goal is just to push yourself and set some goals that will push you the next few weeks 🙂
I also do plan on posting 20 blog posts this month! & Create 20 NEW Blog posts for next month!!! 🙂
I’ve had my 17 months of reflection, growth and lessons – its time I put my knowledge into actions 🙂
Have a wonderful day everyone,