Morning everyone, today I am sharing another simple and easy salad recipe that is vegan & gluten free!
What you will need:
- 1/2 Can of Chickpeas
- Sweet potato / purple potato (I used both!)
For your dressing (optional):
- Apple cider vinegar
- & black pepper!
- You want to start by boiling your potatoes first
- While that getting boiled, you want to prepare your spinach by dicing it & placing it in a bowl
- Then mixing your dressing mixture: tahini, acv, salt & pepper
- Once the potatoes are ready, wait for them to cool down for before dicing them the way you want and then adding them to your spinach
- You then want to add your chickpeas
- & finally pour your dressing on top!
& here you have it! Easy simple & so yummy! 🙂
Like share & comment & Let me know if you have any suggestions for future posts X