My 5 ingredients vegan waffles …
Believe it or not this is the 1st time i ever have waffles! or maybe i did when i was much younger but don’t remember, anyways, never thought i would be making any until i got a waffle maker few months ago & I knew i had to utilize that thing! 🙂 so here you have it… all you need is 5 simple ingredients.. & btw this recipe is vegan & gluten free & possibly guilt free if you’re a believer that there are no guilt foods!
**Everything in moderation as long as it won’t kill you 😉 lol
- 1 cup Buckwheat flour or any other flour you choose to use
- 1 cup Almond milk or alternative
- 2 Table spoon oil
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon sweetener of your choice I used Erythritol
- Turn on you waffle maker to preheat
- You want to add the dry ingredients and mix then add your milk last
- Grease you waffle maker ( i used some coconut oil)
- Once its heated you want to pour the batter but make sure you leave some room for once the lid is down!
- & I am sure you know the rest..
- Cook it to your desire
** You can always freeze those and have them later which is great 😉
Hope you guys enjoyed this simple & easy to make recipe!
It feels soo good to be back baby! X