Hi beautiful people! It’s been a while since I last posted & I am sooo sorry! 😦
I’ve been sooo busy lately and had too much on my mind & I didn’t want to write a blog post and not give it my full attention…
Anyhow, I haven’t run out of ideas either, I’ve actually got soo much I want to share with you (& everyday my list of future posts gets longer!).
I wasn’t sure what to write about this afternoon but I thought I would start with what I had yesterday for breakfast – A GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL! 🙂
I am not someone who plans what to eat the day before, I prefer to listen to my body and feed it what I think it needs that day depending on what I doing, how I am feeling, my plan for the day, any cravings and so on…
& for some reason I’ve been feeling really constipated the past few days and so I knew I needed some more fibre and greens in my diet! Hence I made this delicious super easy smoothie …
All you need:
- Handful of spinach
- Mint leaves
- Frozen mangoes (or fresh)
- Frozen pineapple (or fresh)
- Frozen papaya (or fresh)
- Half a lemon
- 2 Tablespoons oats
- 2 Tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoons Chia seeds
- You want to mix the spinach, the frozen fruits, mint, half a lemon and some water and/or ice (not too much water because you want a thicker consistency and not too runny like a smoothie!)
- You then water to pour the mixture in a bowl and add your dry ingredients: chia seeds, oats & coconut (just like the pictures in this post or whatever suits you).
- & here you have a delicious refreshing smoothie bowl with the additional fibre on top to help keep you satisfied until your next meal!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, like, comment and share any feedback or suggestions!
In the next blog post I am going to share with you how I relieve constipation and all my tips & tricks I’ve learnt the past year! 🙂
Lots of Love,