Hi everyone! Today I’ll be sharing an easy vegan flourless muffin recipe that I am sure you will love!
This is an updated version of a recipe I did months ago which wasn’t vegan friendly!
Hope you guys love this as much as I do 🙂
You will need:
- 4 ripe bananas
- Chocolate chips – vegan if you wish
- 2 Tablespoons tahini or any nut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 130g Oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Muffin baking tray
- In a small bowl mix your chia seeds with some water and let it sit for few minutes…this is your egg substitute when making vegan recipes! 😉
- In a blender add the rest of the ingredients except the chocolate
- After allowing the chia seeds to sit in water for 5mins add the mixture with the rest of the ingredients in the blender & blend!
- Blend until you get a smooth consistency, not too runny or thick! – you may need to add some water if it is too thick
- Grease your muffin baking tray with some coconut oil or vegan butter before pouring the mixture
- & finally add you chocolate chips into each muffin cup and press it down – don’t leave the chocolate chips sitting on top or it will burn! 🙂
- Bake for 30-40mins or until the inside is cooked
& here you have it guys! Super moist & yummy 🙂