Vegan chocolate banana bread
Hey ! Since my kitchen is overloaded with bananas…
The next few blog posts with have banana as the main ingredient, so you better be a HUGE banana fan like me! 😉
This was my first attempt at making a vegan banana bread which turned out soooo good & I want to share the recipe with you today…
What you will need:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1tbsp vinegar
- ¼ cup milk
- 2tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- 210g of gluten free flour or any other flour of your choice
- ½ cup coconut sugar! Or other sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1tsp baking powder
- Pinch of pink salt or table salt!
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- Mini vegan chocolate chips
Note with oil it will be richer without oil it will be less calories! I personally added the oil 😉
** make sure that the banana is 460g after mashing
- In a large bowl mix first 6 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining ingredients – except the chocolate chips.
- Pour the dry into the wet ingredients & mix well.
- Add some chocolate chips & stir then,
- Transfer into a loaf pan & spread evenly.
- Add some more chocolate chips over the top before placing in the oven
- Bake for 40 mins or until its baked on 350F
- & Enjoy
& here is mine…
Hope you all love this recipe as much as I do 🙂
Lots of love Arwa Xxx