Morning everyone 🙂
Today I’ll be sharing with you what I’ve been having lately for my lunch & Dinner! Zucchini pasta 🙂
This is sooo good, simple, healthy, low in carbs (if you’re watching your carbs like me) and sooo soo satisfying & delicious 🙂
The main ingredient here is zucchini of course and you can be as creative with it as you want but the recipe I am sharing today will be so simple and so quick to make. I love this recipe so much because you can use zucchini as a subsite for rice, noodles and pasta and save so much calories instead – to be honest, I just want to enjoy my desserts without the guilt !! 😉
Also I love that it somehow tricks you mind into thinking you’re having spaghetti when you’re not! Maybe cause it looks like it…
On that note, you can actually make your own sauce and make this for your guest or kids and they won’t even know they are having zucchini LOL – seriously though, you can’t really tell the difference in taste!
Anyways for this recipe you will need a spiralizer if you don’t have one get one it’s worth it trust me 🙂
The one I use is small and easy to use, I actually prefer this hand size one then the massive one you often see in some stores and YouTube videos.
I got mine from amazon and you can get yours here –
It is the £9.99 one 🙂
This recipe here is super simple and all you need is (for one serving):
- 2 Zucchini ( depends how many you want)
- Feta cheese (again depends how you much you want)
- 1 can of Tuna
- 1 avocado (optional)
- Using you spiralizer make your zucchini pasta
- Add some oil to your pan and bring to heat before adding the zucchini
- Now, you can cook this depending on your preference – I like mine cooked but not too cooked – Cooked but crunchy at the same time! You can also have it raw by the way
- Add your feta cheese and mix with the zucchini
- & then add you tuna and stir all ingredients together
- Place in a dish and if you want cut your avocado into slices and add to your zucchini pasta
& here you have it, simple easy and soooo yummy!
Hope you love this recipe share, like and follow my blog for more recipes 🙂