Omg! The best pancake I ever made! These are absolutely delicious fluffy perfect and 100% guilt free!
I’ve heard of banana pancakes years before, but gave up cause mine never turned out look attractive! 😦
However decided to try it again with an additional ingredient & I am in love!
What you will need (for 1 serving):
- Must – 1 banana
- Must – 2 eggs
- Must – 5 tablespoons of pure oats
- 1tsp baking powder
- Optional – cinnamon
- Optional – 1tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend till smooth but not too runny!
- Add some coconut oil or butter to pan and pour your mixture to make your pancakes 🙂
- Tip: When cooking one side cover the pan with a plate – I find this helps to make your pancakes rise!
& here you have it, hope you all enjoy this recipe 🙂