Happy Sunday everyone 🙂
Today I am sharing with you a simple easy 3-ingredients jam recipe
What you will need is:
- Fruits of your choice (I used frozen berries)
- 2 Tablespoons of Maple syrup but you can also use honey
- 2 Tablespoons & Chia seeds!
What you need to do:
- Defrost you fruits if you’re using frozen fruits
- Mash the fruits
- Add the maple syrup and mix
- Add you Chia seeds and mix
- Put all in a nice cute jar! 😉
- And place in the fridge
Chia seeds expands in liquid so leaving it for few hours or even overnight will give that jammy texture! 🙂
& here you have it your own jam without no refined processed white sugar!
Hope you all like this recipe X